Wednesday, April 1, 2020

DIY Blog

As I remain monastery-bound for another indefinite period I thought I would give our readers a DIY task—make your own personal blog! Cop-out, you say? Maybe! I’m not proud!

Directions:  Complete the following statements.

1.      I am enjoying my time at home by…

2.      I especially like being with…

3.      I wonder what _________________ is doing now?

4.      I am sorry that I am missing…

5.      I wish I could…

6.      I hope that we…

7.      I am so grateful for…

8.      I pray for ________________ especially.

9.      When this “shelter in place” is over I hope…

10.  I believe that if we all do our part, we will…


God bless all our readers and all those who are working to make us safe and healthy.

                     Sr. Nancy Kordenbrock, OSB 

5 comments:

  1. Everyone is saying people should blog during this unprecedented time...thank you for giving us a starting point!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Me too, not sure how it works. Feeling very shy.

      Delete
  3. Dear Sister, I need to be strengthened by your writing, to learn how you spend your time, to share your holy life with you through the writing you give me, for you to reveal your holiness and love of God, to bring me closer to the truth of the Blessed Virgin, there must be some challenge and risk in the content, to waken me up to your spiritual gift, opening up is the only way for the great road of holy life to continue -- this age of fewer young people and declining birthrate (for the next 100 years & more), and advanced secular leisure seeking society. How can we save what we love? I need you to help me to be closer to you in your writing, that is why I am here. It's need. Is it a cry for help perhaps, it could be sometimes or for someone, and there's the work the true sister can do, the Mother in reality, the true heart of faith, the most loving one, it has to be you. God bless OSB Happy Easter soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful idea! I was just thinking about some starters to give to me class while we are e-learning. This is a great start! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete