Tuesday, December 22, 2015

What shall we present to you, O Christ?

What shall we present unto you, O Christ,

For your coming to earth for us?


Each of your creatures brings a thank-offering:


The angels--singing;


 the heavens--a star


The wise men--treasures;


 the shepherds-- devotion.


What shall we present unto you, O Christ,

for your coming to earth for us?




May the blessings and graces of Christmas
be with you and those you love.
The Benedictine Sisters of St. Walburg Monastery

1 comment:

  1. Dear sisters I received this wonderful picture of Mary and Jesus from you, and I find it very holy, like a modern icon, and it is in my little room even now, and I say prayers before it & this poem fills me with hope and joy, thank you very much for such good and beautiful words, Merry Christmas and may the Lord Jesus Christ bless OSB and all +family in this year of goodness of mercy arriving 2016 Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete