Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Presence in the Midst of Flurries

       Probably pretty much like you, I get super busy- especially when seasons change, needs change and schedules change. In my position at the parish I have “closed the book” on this year’s RCIA group- all fully initiated now and the team is taking a breather. With our parish communication committee I am gearing up for a new project in that area. The day to day business and tasks associated with both parish and outside groups are unpredictable and constant at the same time and I am just now getting to back burner items on my to do list for 2014.

       AND, in the midst of these flurries, I get to take time out to talk about God. How great is that? I am fortunate to meet with several wonderful people for Spiritual Direction on a monthly basis. The one or two people that I see in a week feels like a one or two hour spiritual spa. For me, the cares of work can be seen with new eyes and a new heart in the perspective of God’s loving care for all. Life is Good!
       Sr. Dorothy Schuette, OSB

No comments:

Post a Comment